Table of Contents
The Faburo posture corrector is a Magnetic Posture Support Brace that helps ease back pain and improve poor posture.
It gently pulls back the shoulders, straightening the neck and head and aligning the spine.
It is light-weight in design and allows a user to wear the brace hidden under clothing comfortably.
The magnets help relieve stress, increase circulation, relax the muscles and reduce pain.
This Faburo magnetic posture support brace helps ease back pain and generally improves poor posture. It offers the following features:
- Easy to use
- Helps relieve back pain
- Improves back posture,
- worn during daily activities
- Helps treat Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Easily washable
The Faburo posture correction support is adjustable and can fit chest sizes between 26 and 40 inches. It has two shoulder straps that can be adjusted up to 4.75 inches using the provided metal slide buckles.
The main body and the waist belt are made from an elastic neoprene type material that is soft and fairly stretchable.
A Velcro hook and loop system is sewn into the waist belt and is the means to fasten the support around the waist.
The length of the waist belt is around 44 inches although the belt can stretch up to 50 inches in length due to the stretchable nature of the material.
The ends of the belt must be fastened together when worn and requires at least 2 inches of overlap. Thus, if your waist measurement is greater than 48 inches, the Faburo Magnetic Posture Support Brace will likely not accommodate your body.
Additionally, this product has two other smaller waist pulls, one on each side which can be adjusted by pulling on the Velcro-backed elastic band and adhering each pull to the main portion of the belt.
Also, the lower region of the posture corrector contains two ridged straps that are around 4.25 inches long. These straps help to hold the lower back straight and provides additional support.
The unique feature of this device is a series of ten magnets. Five are sewn into the upper area and the other five are sewn into the lower portion of the support.
These magnets follow down the center of the support in line with your spine. According to the makers of this brace, this product can be worn under your clothing or over top of a bra, and it can be used during:
- long periods of sitting and/or slouching
- Hidden under clothing
Information about the Manufacturers
The company that manufactures the faburo back brace sells a handful of products including their posture corrector, memory foam pillows, and microfiber mops.
Based on the limited amount of information available on the web, this company seems to run a fairly small operation.
The Faburo support brace comes with a set of short instructions and information on the product. They are as follows
- Start lengthening the shoulder straps by sliding the buckles all the way down to the lower portion of the body. These shoulder straps can be adjusted later in the fitting process to give a better fit.
- Unfasten the secondary elastic pulls and allow them to hang loosely.
- Wear the Faburo support as you would a vest with the label facing inwards towards your back such that it is not visible when worn.
- Tighten the lower belt snugly, but not too tight, around the waist region.
- Adjust the buckle slides so that the shoulders are pulled back and the support fits comfortably to the body. An assistant can help you out on this, and you may have to re-position the waist belt as you make adjustments.
- Pull and adjust the secondary bands to a comfortable level and fasten to the exposed Velcro portion of the belt. These additional bands are used to help provide extra support when needed, by tightening up the waist belt.
Size and Color
The Faburo posture corrector is a one-size-fits-all unisex device that is effective in correcting poorly aligned posture. It is available in two colors of black or white.
As earlier mentioned, the faburo support can accommodate those with a chest size of 26 inches to 40 inches, with the maximum waist size being somewhere around 48 inches.
As mentioned earlier, the main body of the faburo posture correction back brace seems to have been created from a neoprene material while the shoulder straps appear to be made from thick canvas material.
Random pieces of pleather seem to be used to reinforce some key areas where the material has been sewn together, such as where the shoulder straps meet the main body.
Pros and cons
- One-size-fits-all device
- Fairly comfortable and affordable
- Concealable under clothing
- Simple design
- Your chest size must be less than 40 inches and waistless than 48 inches
- It can be smelly until it is washed
The Bottom Line
The Faburo support brace serves a dual purpose which is to provide support and help to retrain your posture. It’s fairly comfortable to wear and effective as advertised by the producers.
When it comes to comfort, style, and effectiveness, it would be rated as a middle of the road product that provides a great value.
If you are looking for decent support that will help to get your posture back in order, this product may be for you.
On a final note, a care tag is not sewn onto the device, but the instruction card provided by the manufacturer offers the following suggestions when it comes to caring:
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Bleach if needed.
- Air Dry.