Table of Contents
The BraceUp Stabilizing Lumber lower back brace comes with a support belt and double adjustable straps with breathable mesh panels to allow you carry out a complete range of movement and at the same time provide you with the needed support and comfort.
The double adjustable straps allow for adaptable fit and compression. It offers your lumbar region with extra support. The mesh panels get rid of excess heat and sweat. It is structured for a proper fit to prevent slipping and bunching.
The BraceUP Stabilizing Back Support supplies you back with additional comfort while at the same time still permitting you to have a complete range of movement.
The curved design assists to lessen slipping and bunching. Mesh panels help you to allow for the release of excess heat and moisture. The double adjustment straps help you to get customized support and great comfort.
To get your correct size, measure the size of your belly and not the size of your waist.
- The product size is L/XL
- Small size: S/M fits belly of 28-35 inches,
- Large size: L/XL fits 35-43 inches and;
- Extra large size: XXL fits 43-53 inches.
The BraceUp Stabilizing Lumbar Lower Back Brace and Support Belt with double adjustable strap is not an alternative for medical care.
You should at all times seek your doctor’s opinion and advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury, or irritation. If it results in pain or the pain refuses to go and /or get worst, you must stop using and get in touch with your doctor.
The Uses and Benefits of BraceUp Lumbar Lower Back Brace
- It can assist to stabilize lower back when doing squats but you must adhere to a suitable technique to remain safe.
- It is great at relieving pains and provides instant relief.
- This comfortable brace has a designed curve that prevents the brace from slipping or bunching up.
- It releases tension and provides some relief of pressure from the lower back.
- It allows you to have a full range of movements while keeping your back properly aligned.
- The soft padded back lumbar area cushion makes your lower back to feeling great.
- The belt permits you to have the same range of movement, but it will not allow you to bend over. This prevents you from having back strains.
- It is a great quality brace and is reasonably priced as well compared to available diverse brands of back braces.
- It’s easy to put on and remove, and I really like the added support from the separate side panels.
- Also, this one was about an inch lower than my other one, which I find is ideal for me.
- It’s cool and comfortable, yet supportive.
- It doesn’t cause any back irritation even when you run a good deal and sweat on it.
- It’s extremely adjustable and this makes it better than most of the other compression products.
- You can run and play basketball in it without worrying about it moving around
- It is great for weightlifting because it provides good comfort; even it is as tight as possible.
- Thus, it assists you to keep form and not to overstretch the back.
- This brace is excellent and works perfectly well as stated.
- It can help those who are relatively active to carry out their various physical activities like skiing and skateboarding. It is as well great for weight lifting and playing basketball.
- It features two adjustable straps on both ends that help you to wear it relatively loose or make it exceptionally tight. For weight lifting, it is better to wear it tight while for playing basket bally you are better off wearing it loose.
We could not find any negative reviews of this product by the users. This implies that the product works as stated and is a good fit for its price.
Packaging of BraceUp Lumbar Lower Back Brace
The packaging is great. The box is easy to open.
It comes with a detailed explanation of how the belt worked and how to put on the brace. The belt has extra bands that tighten or loosens at the back for appropriate support and levels of pain.